Strategy & Insights CPG Specialist
Job Description: Strategy & Insights CPG Specialist - India
Type: Direct Hire | Years of Experience: 1+ - 4 yrs | Location: Bangalore
As a support member of the Strategy & Insights group, the Strategy & Insights CPG Specialist member will have the opportunity to gain insight into the growing industry of online promotions and digital media. This person works closely with Strategy & Insight team members to plan and launch promotion and media campaigns, ensure data quality, and aid in production of campaign reports.
Position Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Assist SIT team in scoping and creation of promotional campaigns
- Size audiences for targeted coupon offers using a self-service portal:
- Create different audience segments in internal user interface by referring to proposal.
- Complete proposals with audience sizes and upload documentation with recommendations to Salesforce and notifying relevant parties.
- Create cases in Salesforce to notify when user codes need to be generated.
- Respond to new or re-opened requests and escalations in a timely fashion.
- Pull offer level redemption data to aid in Targeted offer budget estimates
- Assist SIT team in scoping and creation of media campaigns
- Utilize internal custom interfaces or proprietary asset management tools to pull appropriate penetration metrics for measurement feasibility.
- Work closely with the SIT team to help the team achieve quality goals -
- Quality checking or UAT for web based campaign content.
- Identify opportunities, create & implement productivity and quality process improvement plans.
- Building process documents for training needs.
- Promotion and Media campaign recap support including:
- Source images of campaign creative elements including images of coupon offers and media units for client deliverables,
- Data integrity checks on Media Performance Report on total impressions, clicks, click thru rate across media platforms.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – particular focus on Excel for exact precision in data input & output (data processing and database management)
- Experience in working with any web based operations or syndicated data portals
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Digital Asset Management technologies
- Proficiency in remote work communication & internal social networking tools (e.g., IM platforms, e-Mail, WebEx, Salesforce Chatter and common conference call utilities)
- Good to have – knowledge of trending domains like Retail, e-Commerce, Catalogue, web content management, digital advertising/campaign management – mobile, email, etc.,
- Comfort with some degree of ambiguity and confidence to make data based assumptions while documenting assumptions
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is team-oriented + cross-functional and takes initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and results driven time-management skills – prioritization as well as coordination
- Excellent organizational skills - Capable of managing multiple deliverables and timely completion of assigned tasks
- Must be willing to maintain ownership and clearly communicate challenges as well as any process improvements
- Experience in working with stakeholders based out of US time zones is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree in retail, operations management or related discipline
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Diploma or Certificate in DTP, MS Office, Project Management, Media and Communications is a PLUS