Business Operations Analyst
As a member of the Business Operations team, you are responsible for providing metrics and data driven analysis that help drive continuous improvement in our Operations organization. The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of technical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal savvy. This role requires a flexible, enthusiastic professional who is committed to delivering high-quality results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Develop and improve reports and dashboards for Operations leadership and staff
- Identify data attributes and metrics that lead to improvements in productivity, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Build analytical models that will assist with resource management, risk management, forecasting, and budgeting
- Conduct root cause analysis and make strategic business recommendations based on data. Present a compelling case for action.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions to evaluate business systems and processes to make appropriate redesign optimizations
- BS in Business, Economics, Finance, or related areas
- Up to 3 years in a business analyst role
- Familiarity with Promotions, Retail, and Media industries is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and solid understanding of SQL
- Strong initiative, hands-on, and collaborative
- Dynamic communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in BI tools such as Microstrategy (preferred) and Tableau
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce.com and NetSuite