Technical Support Analyst
As a member of the Customer Support team, you will leverage product skills to resolving customer cases. As a Customer Support expert, you will enable customer success by helping customers overcome product challenges while providing a best-in-class customer experience. You are responsible for assisting a wide range of day-to-day operational execution from handling internal and external clients with technical support requests, and ensuring cases are logged, prioritized, and resolved in a timely manner. As a member of the team, you must: be driven, determined, self-motivated, possess good analytical skills, be a genuine people person, be team oriented, and project a confident, professional demeanor. This role demands working in the night shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing Level 1 front-line troubleshooting and application support for multiple customers.
- Provide exceptional interactive support by telephone, email and in Social Media to satisfy customer’s needs.
- Going the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Provide specifications for the configuration of systems, applications, and other details when necessary.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot customer and client issues while tracking specific details in our incident management ticketing system.
- Interact with internal and external department resources for problem determination, resolution, and escalation.
- Test newly fixed bugs prior to deployment by the engineering team as needed. And able to translate technical information to plain language for easy to understand by customers.
- Work within a team of other support professionals including other Tier1/Tier2 Engineers to provide world class solutions and exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate with engineering team during design and implementation phases of projects.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Help maintaining customer facing and internal Support knowledgebase articles.
- Be a leader in the group, both on execution and knowledge sharing.
- Working knowledge of systems/incident management tools such as Jira, Salesforce, and basic SQL etc.
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have excellent phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Proficient working on desktop computers in a windows environment; a working knowledge of A Microsoft standard applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- General knowledge of software design and implementation is desirable
- 2+ years experience as technical customer service representative.
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.