Sales Director, CPG
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven sales leader. We partner with CPGs and retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, leveraging our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
As a Sales Director, you’ll partner with CPG Brands to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment. The Sales Director will be passionate about selling and creating value for customers, have a deep understanding of marketing demographics, media buying, and client ROI.
What you’ll do:
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, and closing the sale.
- Understand the clients annual planning process to be a strategic partner by having a seat at the table.
- Be a trusted advisor to our CPG clients, retail customer teams and agencies to create client specific solutions targeted to our partner retailers.
- Coordinate with CPG sales counterparts in development, management and delivery of these online promotional and advertising solutions.
- Exceed revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
- Accurately forecast, tracking and report revenue.
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
What you’ll bring:
- 4-7 years successful consultative selling experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in digital coupon, and/or interactive digital media marketing.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Expertise in retailer shopper marketing trends.
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including key marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Strong digital skills (media, promotion, on-line and mobile, shopper and analytics).
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of time).
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.