Digital Campaign Manager
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. In order to do so, we are adding a Digital Campaign Manager to our Operations team!
The Digital Campaign Manager supports promotion, display media, sponsored search, and/or social media programs for CPG and Retail marketers. This role works closely with clients, agencies, influencers, and cross-functional internal teams to ensure flawless project management and execution of campaigns on behalf of Quotient’s clients after the sell to the launch of the campaign. Successful candidates will be creative, curious, self-motivated, driven to deliver operational excellence and dedicated to world class customer service.
This position reports to a Manager of Campaign Operations and is an individual contributor role.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage multiple promotion and media campaign launches, including developing, maintaining and communicating campaign pipeline, timelines and tasks.
- Project manage and lead promotion, display media, sponsored search, and/or social media operational relationships with assigned sales team, client(s), agencies and/or social media influencers.
- Assist client with promotion and media onboarding, technical execution, program implementation, and first-tier technical troubleshooting.
- Provide promotion and media operational and compliance driven consultative best practices and recommendations to Clients, Sales and Production teams to shape creative and targeting to meet KPIs and program goals.
- Ensure and maintain overall campaign quality.
- Ability to evaluate processes and continually seek improvement ideas.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Manager of Campaign Operations and/or Director of Campaign Management.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience ranging for college internships to a professional position in Campaign Management or Customer Service/Client Services - dealing directly with internal business teams, vendors, clients and/or Sales Executives.
- Experience managing social media advertising and/or display advertising campaigns for a publisher, network, exchange, DSP or agency is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects to successful conclusion.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service and collaboration skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication with the ability to effectively communicate via email and phone with remote colleagues, influencers and clients.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client and influencer partnerships.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail and ability to present complex information in such a way that all team members understand their tasks at hand.
- Strong time management skills including an outstanding ability to work independently and multi-task while operating in an environment of frequently changing priorities and successfully managing the demands of a quickly growing workforce.
- Proven ability to problem-solve issues through first tier-troubleshooting, manage issues through resolution and apply learnings to future situations.
- Desire to stay up-to-date on industry trends and impulse to seek opportunities for the larger group to take advantage of those trends in the marketplace.
- Must have technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet browser tools. Experience with tools such as Asana, Salesforce, JIRA, etc. are a plus.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.