Commercial Leader, CPG E-commerce Vertical
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven eCommerce sales leader to focus on building winning strategies and positioning to bring a new product solution to market. In this role you will work closely with cross functional partners (sales, product, and marketing) and be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, training and sales to drive business for our clients, and Quotient.
If you have strong understanding of competitive landscape, including the intersection of media / promotion, retail, and consumer packaged goods with a deep understanding of how sponsored search and optimization works, we want to talk with you! This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader who can thrive in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Go-To-Market Strategy for Quotient product solution including identifying market opportunities, positioning, pricing, and marketing
- Partner with Quotient CPG sales directors to penetrate CPG clients within the e-commerce Center of Excellence.
- Develop Quotients e-commerce go to market strategy for e-commerce
- Work closely across internal teams and key stakeholders to deliver solutions to market
- Manage efficacy, continuous improvement, and revenue generation
- Train sellers on solutions and material
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, and closing the sale.
- Exceed revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Accurately forecast, tracking and report revenue.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of professional experience in eCommerce, digital advertising and Marketing Selling solutions, Ecommerce and Monetisation (CPG / Retailer focused) Previous experience in product go-to-market strategy
- At least 5 years in a digital Advertising/marketing solutions sales role (ideally sponsored search)
- In-depth knowledge of the retailer, including shopper marketing trends and promotion initiatives.
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Strong eCommerce Knowledge
- Content Management
- eCommerce tools and platforms
- SEO / SEM
- Analytics and Analytical tools
- Extensive experience with Sponsored Search
- Capabilities and performance
- Campaign performance and reporting
- Placements & Inventory
- Charing methods (CPC / CPM / CPA / Tenancy)
- Bidding engines
- Network v private marketplace models
- KPIs / Metrics (CTR / ROAS )
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Superior communication skills & the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Self-directed, proactive and attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Frequent Travel required
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.