Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Should be able to build efficient reusable code, modules and libraries for future use
- Conceptual understanding of Web and RESTful APIs
- AJAX and client-side web programming
- Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment - Java, Spring/ Hibernate, Spring Boot, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency and SQL working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
- Hands-on coding experience is must
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and multitasking
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure on Google analytics, Google Tag Manager