- Assist with the management of the corporate governance function; assist with SEC filings including Section 16 filings, SEC periodic reports, investor communications and related matters and maintain calendar of required filings.
- Assist attorneys with preparation of materials, logistics and minute book recordkeeping for all Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
- Maintain corporate governance records and matters related to directors and officers.
- Project manage all matters related to the proxy statement and annual stockholder meeting.
- Assist with oversight and implementation of corporate policies.
- Management of corporate governance matters for international and domestic subsidiaries, including, complying with applicable corporate governance requirements and managing corporate entity records and organizational charts.
- Provide support for mergers and acquisitions and equity investments as needed, including due diligence, agreements, certificates, checklist and other documents.
- Assist in responding to requests for information and documents from the company’s internal and external auditors, regulators, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Support compliance matters including corporate policies, conflicts and related parties, and covered persons list for trading window.
- Assist in legal operations as needed.
- May be requested to perform other duties not mentioned above.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Excellent attention to detail and take great care to ensure accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Possess good judgment in decision making
- Creative problem solver
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic with ability to work with a team and independently
- Ability to prioritize and organize several projects, completing the same in a timely fashion
- Be able to take initiative to complete a variety of tasks from basic to complex
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately
- Flexible attitude with respect to learning and new projects and learning
- Takes pride in work with enthusiasm
- Comfortable interacting with other companies at the direction of an attorney and be a team player
Bachelor’s Degree mandatory. Paralegal Certificate preferred.