Software Engineer 2
You must understand the fundamentals to design and develop clean HTML/CSS with full cross browser and platform compatibility to provide a seamless UI/UX regardless of what device is being used.
We are looking for a bright individual who shows a real passion and desire to push themselves and their skills to the limit. Someone who fits in with our company ethos to grow and develop within our dynamic team and always deliver the best service and results for our clients.
Our company is a $ Billion valued digital marketing technology company. With offices based in Mountain View, Cincinnati, Marine Del Rey, London, Bangalore and Paris, we are regarded as a preeminent provider of digital advertising and promotion solutions. Since 2002, our company has run more than 10,000 campaigns for over 250 brands across numerous industry sectors.
Our company creates online user experience to drive offline store behaviour for key clients, retailers and partners. Our mobile application is our consumer facing application where users can discover products in store around them.
- Highly talented front-end designer/developer
- You know all the latest “frontend web” trends, tools and common languages
- Experience in designing and building complex UI and UX using Adobe Creative Suite
- UI design skills with an appreciation for responsive design and cross browser compatibility
- Graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite products
- HTML (HTML5 an extra plus)
- Bootstrap 3
- Able to multi-task
- 2+ years’ experience
- PHP and mySQL
- Previous experience working in a start-up/ramp-up environment
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Version Control Management & Peer review
- Experience in testing web based applications
- Have printed an online coupon!