Job Description - Product Manager, Specialty Retail
As the Product Manager – Specialty Retail, you'll be driving our Coupons.com Specialty Retail web product, responsible for growing our business in the $ 6B affiliate marketing industry.
The way people shop is changing but the desire to save and get the most value for their money has not. Quotient is the leading digital marketing company in the US, focused on helping consumers save on all their shopping needs - both grocery as well as non-grocery retail (aka Specialty Retail). As a part of this team, you will be responsible for leading the Specialty Retail related rewards for the users (codes, discounts, cash back) for over 15k merchants.
This is a hands-on role with an opportunity to drive growth in a relevant, rapidly innovating market space. You will be responsible for collaborating to define the product strategy and product plans for specialty retail focusing on amazing user experiences while satisfying the needs of key business stake holders. As a key member of the Consumer Products team, we expect a passionate individual that can articulate a vision, drive cross-functional teams to deliver quality products into market quickly and exhibit the multi-disciplinary skills of traditional software product management.
- you’ll own the web roadmap and strategy working with a team of engineers, designers and researchers.
- Bring engineering, marketing, product teams, sales and other cross functional groups along for the ride on your roadmaps path to success.
- You will need to prioritize your roadmap based on impact, opportunity, time to market etc.
- Lead research, definition, and prioritization of new product ideas. Embrace new technologies and establish their value to Coupons.com users.
- Commission and utilize research that makes you the expert who knows our users better than anyone in the company.
- Actively manage the acquisition and engagement of users for your products. Drive your business by metrics.
- Hands-On. This role requires tactical involvement, with opportunity to grow, for the right product leader.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management in the consumer space.
- Proven record of quality product definition and delivery - a demonstrated user orientation a necessity.
- Passion for the commerce, shopping, and savings space a true plus.
- Understanding of marketing metrics for acquiring and monetizing customers, data focus for setting priorities.
- A natural collaborator with strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Ability to conceive new markets and new products from scratch, evangelize and drive success within a larger organization.