Customer Success Manager
Quotient Technology is hiring a Customer Success Manager who will build strong relationships with brands to grow existing business and encourage new opportunities while delivering amazing insights that lead to better marketing, client satisfaction, and continued growth. In this role you will support our sales team to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment.
In this role you will partner with clients and internal cross-functional teams (campaign managers, sales directors, and more), acting as the face of Quotient to our clients, and the clients’ representative within Quotient. You’ll be balancing all of the core skills of a client service ninja: building relationships, showing marketing opportunities, solving problems, selling innovation, and educating clients on content marketing trends. The person in this role is able to think broadly and strategically to deliver insightful recommendations while keeping an eye on the details.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with sales leaders and clients to provide support with day to day tasks and optimizations
- Secure campaign renewals and new opportunities
- Reconcile the Bookings report vs. SFDC and report the discrepancies and adjustments with Sales Operations
- Client contact on billing related issues (Invoicing questions, billing triage, etc.)
- Manage Opportunities in SFDC
- Run reports (including custom) on campaign performance and provide insights and next steps.
- Manage the Forecast entry and administration given guidance and direction from the Sales Director
- Develop and create Annual Plans given guidance from Client and Sales Director
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience with the following: Agency or Brand background, CPG or Retail verticals, digital media knowledge and previous, proven sales support experience
- Previous consultative selling experience in Retail and Shopper Marketing, Retail and Shopper Media, Media Brand Marketing, Agency Marketing and/or outside sales experience in CPG strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of Shopper Marketing planning and program development, including key marketing and promotion initiatives
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude
- Digging into data analytics to uncover meaningful insights for your client’s business
- Creative storytelling with brand content marketing
- Inquisitive nature to go deeper and ask why
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company using proprietary data to deliver personalized digital coupons and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Our core platform, Quotient Retailer iQ™, connects to a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers. Our distribution network also includes our Coupons.com app and website, thousands of publishing partners and, in Europe, the Shopmium mobile app. We serve hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. We operate Crisp Mobile, which creates mobile ads aimed at shoppers, and Ahalogy, a leading influencer marketing firm. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, with offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.