Social Media Designer
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Social Media Designer to the team!
Our Media Activation team is focused on enhancing the cross-channel shopper media experience with data-driven planning, customized content/creative, closed-loop optimization, and flawless operations. The team partners cross-functionally with strategy, analytics, operations, and sales to plan and execute omnichannel performance media campaigns.
As a Social Media Designer within the Creative Services function of our Media Activation team, you’ll use your design and communication skills to help create social posts (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc.) for our clients’ paid media initiatives. Partnering with the Creative Project Manager team on multiple accounts, you will design social posts that drive results for some of the top brands in the market! This role is a unique blend of design, branding, strategy, and creative thinking.
What you’ll do:
- Create appropriate social ads from branded influencer photography and brand content
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite tools to create social posts based on brand goals and trend data
- Create text overlays, GIFs, and edit video ads that are on brand equity
- Provide insights on trends, content creation, and design for clients
- Contribute to blog posts to educate our Influencer Network on any trends, insights, and relevant design topics
- Collaborate with copywriters on brand messaging for each campaign
What you’ll bring:
- Up to 2 years’ Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and/or Illustrator)
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Basic understanding of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat, Reddit, TikTok etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Slack and Asana experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
- Interest in influencer marketing and project management is a plus
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.