Fullstack Team Leader
Quotient Media Platform (QMP) is a self-service platform utilizing industry know-how to build, execute and measure shopper marketing campaigns that drive results. QMP brings together multiple media channels including Mobile, Digital Out of Home, Social and Retail onsite to enable planning, real-time buying and measuring capabilities.
As a Fullstack Team Leader you will help grow the platform and your team, through building new capabilities and scaling up to support the business' fast growth and deploying standards and processes for the team's personal and professional growth. You will ensure to scale the platform to support the growing workloads and you will define and implement the standards and processes the team is following.
What you’ll do
- Act as a partner to the Project and Product teams in defining and achieving organizational OKRs.
- Lead and manage the engineering team and help them grow professionally.
- Define the engineering standards and the work processes for the team and make sure they serve the organization needs.
- Take architectural and engineering decisions with the team and ensure alignment with the organization architectural vision and standards.
- Push for innovation and proactively solve engineering and process challenges.
- Recruit and enlarge the team to be able to deliver according to our product roadmap and at the same time to keep a healthy codebase.
What you’ll bring
- BSc in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience in leading and managing Engineering teams of 4-8 engineers
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in building Web Applications
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Deep understanding of Java and the JVM
- Experience working with GCP / AWS
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (such as Angular / React)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- High sense of responsibility for code from design to production
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Passion for code quality and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work with various stakeholders
- Ability to maintain the balance between immediate business needs and long term system quality requirements
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Can do attitude
- Master's in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Experience with Sprint Boot - a huge plus
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Angular
- Experience in the AdTech industry
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers, and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.