Sr Manager Media Strategy, Analytics and Insights
Are you a strategic data professional who brings strong digital media knowledge with retail and CPG savviness? Are you passionate about elevating the impact of digital media campaigns to help build superior brand equity and drive business results for our clients.
Quotient Technology is hiring a Media Strategy, Analytics and Insights Manager whose span of responsibilities includes creating media campaign results presentations/proposals, coaching clients through new analytic solutions, quantitative/qualitative research and collaboration with a sales team on client-specific opportunities and recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluate market and consumer dynamics to build compelling narratives for Sales Force to leverage in selling Quotient's value proposition.
- Thoroughly understand client needs and opportunities to collaborate on the development of client communications needed to support the field sales organization.
- Partner with the Business Analysts, utilizing and understanding internal & syndicated data as well as other information resources, to co-create and support the development of Quotient's value proposition.
- Develop and write client ready materials such as PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc. for use by a broad audience.
- Prioritize the needs of the Sales Force and work with other internal teams to define timelines and delivery commitments. Manage progress against these commitments ensuring that quality materials are delivered accurately and on-schedule.
- Ensure appropriate measurement and tracking plans are in place to measure performance of digital media campaigns and optimize to meet business goals.
- Become an advocate for marketing initiatives within the sales team and provide sales/client feedback to improve deliverables.
- Direct client-interface and travel required.
What You’ll bring:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field required, Advanced Degree a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in marketing for either a consumer-packaged goods company OR a marketing services company, online products/services, ad/marketing/market research agency whose principal clientele include consumer packaged goods companies or their retailer partners.
- Strong digital media experience, including knowledge of buying and selling media, pre-campaign planning and measurement.
- Experience with customer interface and the ability to adjust narrative based on specific client audience.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills a must.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data. Must be comfortable with numbers and enthusiastic about "diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add value to insights generated by available data.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel and other desktop software applications.
- Possesses desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.