At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Senior Accountant to the team!
As an accounting team, we are trusted business partners and shareholder advocates. We provide fiduciary leadership, accurate and timely data, as well as strategic insights that lead to our company’s overall success. We maximize Quotient’s value and safeguard our assets, while providing data and insights to enable key business decisions. We ensure integrity in financial reporting, manage risk and challenge decisions. We balance short-term financial goals with long-term sustainable growth.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, account reconciliations and supporting other functions within the accounting department. This position will play an active role in the financial close process and own preparation of month-end journal entries in key financial statement areas.
What you’ll do:
- Assists with accounting operations, including, but not limited to, all general ledger responsibilities, fixed assets, intangibles, prefunded asset and liability, accrued expenses and other functions: such as preparation of journal entries, reconciliations and rollforwards
- Assists with the full-cycle general ledger monthly/quarterly financial close process and prepares the monthly flux analysis for balance sheet and income statement ensuring that all results are properly posted and fully analyzed in a timely manner and reported to executive management per defined timelines
- Solid understanding and application of ASC 842 lease accounting standard
- Assists with coordinating the execution of quarterly reviews and annual audits with our external auditors
- Oversee other areas as identified by management, gather financial data to support SEC Form 10-K/Q footnote disclosures and ensure SOX compliance in areas of responsibility
- Work closely and collaboratively with our business partners in finance, tax, treasury, IT and other departments
- Drive continuous improvement and increase efficiency; reengineering processes through automation and enhancing controls
- Responsible for other accounting areas such as, but not limited to, fixed asset physical inventory, government surveys, and property tax filing and audit
- Assist with and/or complete ad hoc projects as requested
What you’ll bring:
- 3 - 5 Years of Experience
- Experience at a corporate accounting department of a public company and/or experience working for a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably NetSuite.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Must be comfortable working independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.