Senior Software Engineer - React.js
Role Description: As a frontend engineer with at least 5 years of relevant experience, you'll collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work to continually to enhance customer facing features. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies. You will work in small, multidisciplinary teams, releasing code to people as fast as possible.
- Have a natural ability to understand the full tech stack, and be able to debug and drive right design decisions.
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- You must have strong understanding of MVC Front end architecture. Work experience in one or more front end frameworks such as React, Vue, Redux is needed.
- Strong understanding of Nodejs.
- Experience of building and scaling large scale web products.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them. Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Strong experience in Mobile and Responsive UIs
- Experience in improving Website performance is a plus. Eg. using Page speed Insights & Web.dev to analyze solutions
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws