Senior Software Engineer
The Sr. Integration Engineer will need to have at least 6 years of experience working with applications and database integration technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of integrations for enterprise applications, data repositories, and reporting/analytical applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business users and team members to understand business needs
- Conduct gap analysis, propose solutions, identify technical deliverables, and document design specifications
- Design, Develop, Test, and Deploy highly scalable and resilient integrations between operational systems, data repositories, and reporting and analytical applications
- Take ownership of assigned deliverables, manage and track scope, and meet delivery commitments
- Recommend and implement best practices for data integration
- Mentor, coach, and train other team members as a technical lead
- Ensure compliance with established standards and policies
- Own operational support and regular maintenance of integration tools and technologies
- Practice agile delivery methodology and standards/best practices for software development
- Work with globally distributed teams and user base
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
Skills & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with ETL tools like Dell Boomi/Informatica/Celigo
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Snowflake, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience integrating data from structured and unstructured formats: files,XML,EDWI,JSON,EXCEL
- Deep understanding of data management fundamentals and data storage principles
- Working Knowledge and experience in OLTP and OLAP databases and Schemas
- Experience with data presentation tools such as Qlik, Tableau
- Data and integration platform/vendor certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience with ETL tools and data integration technologies
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.