What you’ll do:
- Produce high-quality documentation and educational materials to support our platforms.
- Manage all aspects of platforms documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platforms and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides, including platforms Micro-copy.
- Write and send out Release Notes to clients.
- Maintain a continuous connection with the Client Success team, including regular instructional sessions about upcoming features.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team and Marketing team to coordinate efforts and maintain a joint style guide.
- Maintain proficiency regarding competing products and keep company employees updated with industry-related knowledge.
- Develop and maintain training materials and support-related documentation; Deliver orientations to new hires.
- Create and maintain the documentation structure and publishing process.
- 3+ years of Technical writing experience. Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is a BIG plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature/ Journalism/ Writing/ relating field or equivalent experience. Technical Writing Diploma is a plus.
- Native English speaker.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated Technical comprehension to the extent which enables documentation of Engineering driven Products and APIs.
- Experience with web-based documentation tools, such as Zendesk and WixAnswers - advantage.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and develop schedules.
- Acquainted with work in Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment. Must have the aptitude to learn quickly.
- Information management skills: Ability to handle large amounts of complex data.
- A sharp eye for details, research skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent active listening and articulation skills.
- Able to translate process flows into process documentation.
- Must be a team player and be able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.