At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Solutions Architect to the team!
The Solutions Architect will possess a unique balance of technical depth in addition to strong interpersonal skills to partner with some of the world’s largest retailers and brands integrating our platform services. You will demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, create technical requirements aligned to partner objectives, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, as well as deliver results.
This position will serve as a Subject Matter Expert with an in-depth understanding of solution design, business functionality, data and process flows, and integration with complementary industry segment applications. The ideal candidate will be relationship focused and an accomplished technical integration specialist with extensive experience in the Retail industry. As an associate in the Operations team, the Solutions Architect will work closely with Partners and Internal teams to produce scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address industry and partner needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with Partners to plan and execute integrating a cloud-based retail platform
- Document requirements for platform implementation including architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams, api implementation documents and other relevant documentation
- Transfer requirements to development and foster implementation to project completion
- Develop and manage integration plan; identify and mitigate risks and issues throughout integration
- Work with customers, partners, and sales teams to develop solution requirements
- Actively support pre-sales teams by participating in key account activities, including account qualification, presenting technical solution overviews, and the resulting sales activities
- Effectively articulate the solution value propositions through being a subject matter expert on our next-gen platform and the retail technology industry
- Participate in Solution Management and Engineering meetings to share feedback from retailers and partners on the solution
- Construct and support solution collateral and training materials for Quotient Sales and Product management teams for effective knowledge transfer
- Occasional travel required.
What you’ll bring:
- 4 -6 Years of Experience in Retail Technology Consulting, Marketing Software Implementation, and/or Retail Integration Specialist, with experience deploying or implementing solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Preferred
- Strong software development or engineering background preferred
- Technical Knowledge – has demonstrated ability to work with software developers, Product Managers and Sales to make decisions on technical program deliverables
- Has a good understanding of the integration of enterprise and store systems; ideal candidate has worked with large marketing platforms and big data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business and Retail acumen.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.