If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for you!
As a Media Trader you will work closely with account managers, planning and trafficking teams and the media sales team to oversee the day-to-day relationships with our media clients. This includes pre-launch setup, successfully executing media campaigns and providing world class customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Execute and optimize digital media campaigns, overseeing campaign budgets and pacing and making continual adjustments to creative, targeting, and bidding to ensure client goals are achieved
- Generate and analyze campaign reports from the ad server and various business systems in order to communicate campaign status and progress
- Provide reporting across various metrics and analytically mine data for actionable insights
- Pre-launch campaign QA and oversee testing and QA of creative functionality and third-party trackers to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Understand and implement tracking through URL parameters and adservers (i.e. DCM, Sizmek)
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Partner with Account Managers to maintain and support advertiser client relationships and their campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments for more complex, media builds and ad tech implementation
- Assist with new ad products testing and reporting
- Proactively identify process improvements for business systems and interdepartmental collaborations
- Trafficking of display, video, and mobile ad campaigns through our 3rd party ad server as a part of training/onboarding
- Provide constructive product feedback to managers
- Work cross functionally with strategy and planning teams to share campaign summary performance information in an effort to close reporting loops.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business
- 2+ years of experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying (AppNexus, Adelphic, Ubimo, Google DBM, MediaMath, RocketFuel, TURN, others)
- Problem solver, ability to think through campaign delivery and performance issues
- Ability to efficiently optimize towards meeting/exceeding client campaign KPI’s
- General knowledge of various ad industry terminology (CPM, CTR, ROAS, Viewability, DSP, DMP, SSP, etc.)
- Ability to work with large data sets and identify performance trends
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.