Software Test Engineer 2
Team Description: To assure stability, reliability and quality at our Location Retail media platform, we leverage cutting edge methodologies. We utilize automated integration testing, unit testing, staging environments, experimental frameworks and production monitoring. At Quotient testing is an integral part of the engineering process. Manual testing is the final link in the chain to assure our product meets our standards of quality.
- Responsible for the platform Quality and stability.
- Develop automation tests to ensure continuous growth in the quality of the products, monitor test results and constantly work towards increasing automation of tests vs performing tests manually.
- Work within the engineering team to define testing requirements and review test results.
- Create and execute test plans and test cases to the different product features.
- Master of bugs, report issues accurately that are not according to spec, track their progress and assure they are successfully resolved.
- Represent the client when testing and suggest changes and corrections that will ease client usage and understanding.
- Work with tech support to reproduce clients complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in software quality assurance
- On-device testing experience with mobile websites
- Comfortable with proxy tools such as Charles, Fiddlers
- Comfortable with agile process, knowledge of QA best practices
- Basic Software Engineering skills
- Experience testing Linux server applications
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws