At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a System Administrator to the team!
Quotient Technology is looking for a System Administrator to join our corporate IT team! We provision a mix of Windows and OSX machines for our internal Business Partners. To be successful in this role you need to be a team player and have a desire to help people solve their computer problems. Knowledge of either Mac, Windows or Linux operating systems is a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Mac/PC systems, mobile devices, and office printers.
- Onboard weekly new hires including provisioning of laptops, monitors, and peripherals.
- Create FAQ and maintain a Knowledge Base. Install/test/troubleshoot applications.
- Assist office with any and all IT needs as first tier support and sole conduit to the supporting technology service teams via the Service Desk.
- Answer incoming service calls, emails, instant messages, text, and walk-up requests for both internal and external customers.
- Laptop imaging, per the company standardized solution.
- Setup workstations, computers, monitors, printers, telephones and cabling as needed.
- Assist in shipping/receiving and asset management of IT shipments.
- Responsible for thorough ticket documentation, escalations to other support groups and monitor the Service Desk ticketing system.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Great people skills are a must – be driven to solve people's problems and make their day.
- Have a “knack” for technology – able to figure out any system and learn on the go.
- Windows/Mac System Support and Troubleshooting experience. Linux skills helpful but not required.
- Windows administration from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Functional knowledge of cloud service platforms (Office 365, Box, Okta, etc.)
- Multi-tasking flexibility – able to work on a variety of projects, adapting to evolving systems and company needs.
- Experience with imaging and other corporate system management techniques preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN/WAN/Wireless network issues
- Ability to lift 30lbs unaided.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.