Internal Audit Manager
As a key team member of newly formed Internal Audit function, the Internal Audit Manager will plan and manage SOX and operational audits to address financial, operational, compliance and technology risks. This position will develop strong working relationships with the process owners in corporate office and the offshore team. The position is in Mountain View, CA and will report to the Head of Internal Audit.
This position will play a key role in ensuring the Internal Audit team completes the organizations audit plan in accordance with US GAAP and SOX standards. As a member of the Internal Audit department, he/she will provide input to improve financial accuracy and compliance, operational efficiency and/or to enhance the design or operating effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Partners with process owners to evaluate and document key financial processes and systems and related financial statement risks, including reviewing and updating process narratives, preparing test plans, and conducting controls testing.
- Perform documentation updates, SOX testing, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, coordinate with internal/external auditors and business partners, and escalate potential significant deficiencies as necessary.
- Liaises with internal staff, co-sourcing partner and external auditors and responds to requests or reported issues in a timely manner
- Collaborates with process owners to propose process improvements that will strengthen the internal control environment while increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with updates to internal control design, working with external auditors to identify any design gaps and implementing new or revised controls.
- Manages compliance calendar to plan and present test findings and recommendations to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Works with process owners to develop remediation plans and assist in remediation testing.
- Prepares clear, accurate and complete paperwork in accordance with audit quality standards.
- Assists with the development and implementation of training for process owners/control performers pertaining to SOX processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Professional auditing certifications, such as the CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience with Big Four and/or internal audit
- Hands-on experience performing SOX (program management and testing) and operational audits
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit
- Prior Enterprise Risk Management knowledge and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative, minimal supervision and meet prescribed deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exposure to major ERP systems
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com,and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.
About Quotient Technology: