Manager of Frontend Engineer
We are looking for a hands-on Front End manager to lead, mentor and grow a team of front end engineers to address the product requirements in the most optimal way.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of front end engineers - technical mentoring, personal growth, own the team’s delivery.
- Responsible for leading and implementing tasks from ideation, through design and implementation of a successful solution that brings real value to customers.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other teams to define and deliver complex products
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products’ value, performance and stability
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience, (with at least 2 years of Progressive Management Experience, and at least 4 years of experience as Frontend Engineer).
- 3+ years of experience of working with modern Frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, coach and lead a team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular framework.
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript language.
- 3+ years of experience with RXjs library
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com