Sr. IT Compliance Manager
- Manage various IT Compliance Projects.
- Design and Document IT Policies and Procedures (Infosec, BCP/DR, Incident Response etc.)
- Represent SOX PMO within the IT organization.
- Subject matter expert in IT General Controls, IT Application Controls and Security and Access Controls.
- Work with Business and System owners in designing controls for SOX and SOC2 Compliance.
- Manage SOX and SOC2 activities with business owners, Internal auditors and External auditors.
- Perform deep-dive Controls and Gap assessments.
- Manage IT controls walk-through and timely remediation.
- Make recommendations and work with process owners on assessing and planning compliance improvements.
- Timely status reporting to the management and process owners.
- Perform periodic operating effectiveness review, evaluate findings and deficiencies and design remediations.
- Assist in Security assessments performed by Partners.
- Perform periodic Vendor Security Assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CISA or CISSP
- Strong full cycle SOX and SOC2 audit experience with planning risk assessment, design, testing, remediation and evaluation of deficiencies.
- Experience with SOX 404 IT controls and SAS70/SOC2 vendor analysis.
- Strong IT Audit and Security background.
- 10+ years of overall IT experience with 5+ years in IT audit and compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills.
- Strong understanding of server and network engineering principles, practices and architecture.
- Critical to success is the ability to Pro-active and present clear, accurate, and timely status to management.
- Attention to detail and tenacious follows up in all matters of the job function.
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of managing systems running in different versions of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Experience auditing applications and infrastructure on-premise and on the public cloud.
- Knowledge and experience in routing, switching, WAN and wireless infrastructure, VPN connectivity is a plus.
- Experience working with Big-5 consulting firms as internal/external SOX audit partners.
- Experience with planning, building and supporting remote office locations from an IT SOX and security perspective.
- Experience with ITIL processes, specifically Incident, Problem and Change Management and approval process.
- Experience developing and implementing SLA, OLA, operational policies, standards and metrics for small to medium size companies.
- Ability to work on a fast paced, agile, rapid deployment focused environments.
- Ability to plan ahead and experience in supporting major company events from an ITGC perspective.
- Conduct regular IT audits and other activities in support of 100% SOX and Security compliance.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.