Sr Director of Product - Promotion Platform
As the Sr Director, Product – Promotions, you'll be driving the strategy and execution of the Quotient Promotions Platform, which sits at the heart of all Quotient’s digital savings product lines. You will develop and drive a roadmap that supports multiple consumer-facing products, such as Coupons.com and Retailer websites. You will work closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Operations to ensure that platform products are meeting customer and market needs. Ultimately, the Director of Promotions Platform will advocate for a cohesive, cross-product vision, making this role both challenging and highly influential.
This role requires a keen focus on security, scalability and speed to protect and advance the goals of end-users. It consists of the management of technical requirements like APIs, and technology services involving Search, Personalization, Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing, Payments, and Machine Learning. To create functionality that spans multiple product lines, you will need to understand large strategic vision well enough to make short and long term trade-offs across different products.
This is a hands-on role and an opportunity to drive growth in a relevant, rapidly innovating market space. We are looking for a smart, tech savvy contributor who can help bring our vision of the next generation of promotions to life. The work is fast paced, exhilarating, and very rewarding. We expect a passionate individual that can articulate a vision, drive cross-functional teams to deliver quality products into market quickly and exhibit the multi-disciplinary skills of traditional software product management.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Director, Product – Promotions Platform is responsible for collaborating to define the product strategy and roadmap for the promotions platform. You will manage a team of talented technical product managers to join you in this journey.
The way people shop for groceries is changing but the desire to save and get the most value for their money has not. Join Quotient, a leader in digital promotions and retailer loyalty platforms, to build the new era of destinations guiding users through the planning, shopping and saving journeys, while at the same time enabling our retailers and CPGs to reach an engaged consumer
- Strategize. Drive the vision, strategy, and business model for the Promotions Platform product line.
- Lead product for Promotions Platform - you’ll own the product roadmap working with a team of engineers, designers and researchers.
- Bring engineering, marketing, product teams, sales and other cross functional groups along for the ride on your roadmaps path to success.
- Lead research, definition, and prioritization of new product ideas. Embrace new technologies and establish their value to end-users.
- You will be an evangelist for this product area within Quotient and the market. You the expert who knows our platform better than anyone in the company.
- Actively manage the acquisition and engagement of users for your products. Drive your business by metrics.
- Hands-On. This role requires tactical involvement, with opportunity to grow, for the right product leader
- Serve as a member of Product’s leadership team and help drive overall company strategy. Hire & retain top quality product management team members.
- Partner with vendors where required to support Quotient product offerings.
- 15+ years experience in product management or related field
- 6+ years experience in e-commerce, digital promotions, or relevant industry
- 5+ years experience building and leading high performing teams.
- Ability to drive business models and strategy
- Proven track record of successful product ownership with high business impact
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, prioritize and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.