Director of Sales Operations and Commissions
- Work with the sales teams to assist them in adhoc day-to-day requests/activities (reporting, forecasting, opportunity management, fulfillment, process, SFDC, general issues/questions, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining database integrity (account mapping, territory management, price book creation and management, etc) and hands on management of all sales force reporting on SFDC platform
- Manage commission process for the sales team (designing efficient quota structure and assignment, deployment, tracking and payout)
- In depth knowledge and experience in Quota management to sales teams, managing sales plans and yearly/quarterly tracking to plan.
- Experienced in working with Sales, Finance and HR teams on sales plans development and associated payment cycles
- Solid knowledge and business use of Salesforce.com from an Administrative perspective in order to aid management of the CRM. Including but not limited to report creation, dashboard maintenance, adding new users, page layouts, permission sets, process builders, updating templates as well as other various ad hoc requests
- Project manage requirements, key milestones and deliverables associated with strategic projects within an on-shore and off-shore delivery model by collaborating with cross functional teams to build scalable solutions
- Monitor customers demand, sales performance and inventory and striving to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organizations planning efforts.
- Obtain a full understanding of our business and product suite to provide ideas and insights in order to optimize processes and procedures by identifying operational inconsistencies and bottlenecks throughout all business units
- Document, develop requirements and responsible for collaboration with sales systems and IT team, for implementing all changes and processes required for both current and future system changes/enhancements
- Research any issues that arise within SFDC; including but not limited to Workflows, Process Builders, Region and Sub-Region automation and create documentation outlining the solution those identified issues
- Have a broad understanding of systems, tools and applications that integrate with Salesforce.com including; Callidus, NetSuite, Clearslide, etc.
- Research identified systems and tools, work with vendors to demo their products, negotiate initial pricing, and present business case to management
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review. Sales Tools expert on salesforce.com, NetSuite and other sales tools and efficiency tools as needed
- Must be detailed oriented and have good communication skills and proven track record of working across sales, finance and marketing functions
- Ability to manage a team to drive premium support across sales, finance and GTM teams
Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Ability)
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Experience with Callidus, data driven and excel savy
- Goal oriented in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with internal customers.
- Able to make decisions with limited data, as well as ability to analyze and leverage data when available.
- Team player and cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance / Marketing / Information Technology
- 10+ years work experience in a Sales Operations role.
- Experience with Salesforce.com required; experience with managing SFDC reporting stack.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.