You will be a key member of the Analytics & Research team, delivering critical data-driven insights across the organization as well as to our clients and partners. You will utilize Quotient’s extensive first-party and third-party data to evaluate the performance of media, promotions and advertising and its attributed impact on consumer behavior and sales. As a part of this team, you will collaborate on driving consumer focused, revenue-generating solutions across personalized promotion, media and advertisement recommendations, targeting and insights.
- Identify and assess key opportunity areas where data, analytics and science can enhance our business
- Develop hypothesis-driven analysis and statistical models to identify trends and key drivers in consumer behaviors that can be used to develop compelling value-props for the company and our clients
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired analytics deliverables and goals
- Devise, develop, test and deploy new or innovative performance measurement methods and outputs
- Effectively engage and partner with other analytics team members, engineering, product management, marketing and sales to drive to outcomes and make an impact
- Provide comprehensive analytical and advisory services to various teams aligned with market and client specific aspects of the business
- Actively influence product roadmaps to drive higher monetization and optimization
- Drive productization of analytic capabilities in data management, modeling and insights
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a analytics vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market via existing capabilities or new products and offerings
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, AI, or related areas
- Preferred MS in one of the above disciplines
- Able to analyze large data sets, preferably utilizing Excel, SQL, or R/Python
- Previous 1-3 years’ experience in applying data and science to improve products and services with a preference for experience in digital, the consumer web, consumer goods or retail functional areas
- Solid and proven background in data mining, statistical analysis, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses
- Experience in manipulating large data sets and analyzing them to identify actionable insights
- Understanding of programming languages
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization driving overall shareholder value
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company using proprietary data to deliver personalized digital coupons and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Our core platform, Quotient Retailer iQ™, connects to a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers. Our distribution network also includes our Coupons.com app and website, thousands of publishing partners and, in Europe, the Shopmium mobile app. We serve hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. We operate Crisp Mobile, which creates mobile ads aimed at shoppers, and Ahalogy, a leading influencer marketing firm. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, with offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.