Sales Commission Manager
Quotient is growing and looking for a Sales Commission Manager to join our Sales and Finance Operations team. This role’s primary responsibility is the end to end commission process with the goal of ensuring that commissions are paid accurately and on time. This position will exercise a high level of independence, accountability, teamwork, good judgment, and attention to detail. You will need to be able to work independently, as well as within a team environment as a subject matter leader, in a proactive, energetic, and professional manner providing outstanding business partnership to all stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the administration, planning, data modeling, creation and evaluation of sales compensation plans.
- Partner with sales leadership to determine quota targets; Update quotas, and generate quota letters / plan documents in third-party commission application (Callidus)
- Maintain and manage all plan participant information in third-party application (Callidus).
- Support multiple compensation structures and plans within a complex sales model.
- Analyze and maintain sales performance data, collaborating with sales management and senior leadership team as needed to provide accurate sales performance reporting.
- Work with Sales Compensation Director and Sales leadership to ensure crediting and subsequent commissions are assigned correctly.
- Calculate commission payments accurately and on time in compliance of payroll requirements.
- Ensure compliance with payroll and sales compensation policies and procedures.
- Support the quarter end close process
- Capture and retain all sales compensation SOX control evidence in accordance with the risk/control matrix
- Maintain written process documentation to effectively manage all sales compensation-related processes ensuring SOX compliance; facilitate internal and external audits.
- Establish strong business partnerships with Sales, Finance, HR and IT
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through process improvements from a policy and system perspective.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3+ years experience with administering plans, updating quotas and crediting rules, validating crediting and payment accuracy in a third-party application (preferably Callidus Cloud)
- Strong business acumen, understands impact of actions and decisions on the business
- Proven experience managing complex sales compensation plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skills and ability to identify/resolve problems, navigating large/complex datasets
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple functions and with varied levels of management; Ability to quickly build relationships with internal customers
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Excel; Proficient in other Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Results driven and comfortable handling multiple deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Experience and comfort level in presenting sales compensation or performance data to executive management is a plus
- Ability to persuasively achieve cross-functional ‘buy-in’ from multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce.com desired
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.