Senior Information Security Engineer
Team Description: Quotient’s SecOps team is seeking a passionate and energetic individual who brings value by revealing potential weaknesses and then devising creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses/vulnerabilities in applications and infrastructure. You will be the bridge between SecOps and engineering &product teams to ensure the secure product build and delivery.Come join us to help Quotient build Secure products and services.
• Conduct application and infrastructure security assessments across all Quotient products and services.
• Identify and define application and infrastructure security requirements
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
• Be current with latest security trends and emerging threats.
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents•Continuously enhance and mature our Application security program.
• Help develop security standards, preferred implementation patterns, secure common frameworks, and developer documentation and periodic training.
• BS/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with 3+ years thorough hands on experience with application security Pentesting,mobile app Pentesting,Network and Infrastructure Pentesting.
• Hands on experience with SAST and DAST security methodologies
• Hands on experience with implementing Security through SDLC
• Exceptional understanding OWASP Top10 web application security vulnerabilities.
• Experience in building and maintaining security systems for at least 5+ years
• Strong back ground and willingness to automating routine tasks.
• Exceptional understanding of OSI /TCP IP layers and various protocols such as HTTP,SSL,DNS
• Experience testing and securing infrastructure in public cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols•Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Good to have:
• Proficient in one or more general purpose development languages such as Python, Ruby and Java.
• Industry standard certification such as OSCP, CEH etc.. will be a great plus but not mandatory.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws