Senior Fullstack Engineer
As a Senior Fullstack Developer you will play a vital role in building cutting edge products. You will be expected to lead the Backend architecture and implementation, and maintain a high standard of Code and testing.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the task requirements
- Plan and lead the Engineering designs
- Write well-designed, elegant, testable and efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Refactor existing code, from time to time, to improve maintainability.
- Explore technologies and architectural changes to improve performance.
- Mentor other team members and support their professional growth.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- 3+ years of experience with modern Frontend frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with Nodejs development.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular framework.
- 3+ years of experience with Typescript language.
- 3+ years of experience with RXjs library.
- Experience with Nestjs framework.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com