IT Service Desk Technician
Service Desk Technician
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Service Desk Technician to the team!
Information Technology and Security organization delivers secure, stable, and scalable technology solutions that enable sustainable growth for Quotient while transforming shopping for consumers. We thrive on innovation and drive efficiencies through simplification, standardization, and automation. We lead with customer service philosophy, developing strong partnerships, taking care of employees, partners, and customers.
The Service Desk Technicians is the first point of contact for technical support to all employees. They are responsible for troubleshooting IT related issues, which includes any hardware, software, and networking problems. They are responsible for troubleshooting problems faced by the end-users of PCs, laptops, and mobile phones by identifying issues and coming up with the solution.
Technicians receive trouble tickets raised by users through the IT Service Desk ticketing system, as they are the single point-of-contact for organization.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day to day end user support.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
What you’ll bring:
- Up to 2 Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.