Business Development Representative
Quotient is looking for an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving new revenue and increasing client base. In the role of Business Development Representative you will be responsible for driving new, incremental inside sales revenue and secure new, incremental coupon content for the Quotient Digital FSI network. The ideal candidate is results-driven, has strong and natural sales talents, and is committed to creating new business opportunities.
• Drive entire inside sales cycle from needs analysis, program and presentation development, sale and renewal, with prospective accounts
• Secure new clients for core promotional and coupon solutions, and expand into Online Advertising, Mobile, and much more
• Grow business within assigned client list, and expand into new Industry verticals
• Develop, manage and coordinate online promotional and advertising strategies for multiple clients concurrently
• Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products/services
• Accurately forecast, track and report revenue.
• Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling at prevailing rates
• Able to maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls: 25-50 per day
• Able to deliver phone presentations customized for each client
• Able to be convincing and commanding on the phone, and to quickly establish credibility and rapport
• Successful inside Sales experience in Promotions or Advertising, preferably in newspaper FSI, coupon, and/or interactive marketing, focusing on CPG, Retail, Casual Dining, and/or Computers & Electronics verticals is preferred
• Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
• Basic understanding of marketing demographics, and client ROI
• Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer, competitive, driven to succeed, money-motivated
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
• Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel.
• Familiarity with online and/or offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen is preferred
• BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field
• Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
• Familiar with Automated CRM – Sales Force Preferred