Sales & Client Development Manager
Do you have a track record in sales and are you looking for your next development opportunity? Why join the Navy when you can become a Pirate?
We are an established, yet still fast growing (>30% YoY) European mobile media business that is part of a $400M revenue NYSE-listed US business.
We specialise in the FMCG sector and our clients are household names, like Unilever, Kellogg’s, Nestle, Brewdog, Coca-Cola and so many more.
We’ve been experiencing great success and we are looking to add to our existing sales team to take advantage of the continued FMCG brand marketing investment shift to digital.
We are looking for a smart & ambitious salesperson who has a track record of relationship development & sales success to join our UK team!
Sales & Client Development Manager
As a key member of the sales team, you’ll be responsible for commercially developing a portfolio of FMCG clients (new business focus initially, moving towards account development & growth), encouraging them to use our media solutions (App, Programmatic & Influencer) based on the strengths of the results we see.
As part of team Shopmium, you’ll also gain exposure and a knowledge of mobile app development, mobile app marketing, consumer marketing, FMCG marketing, digital marketing and much more and will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to our go-to-market development.
• Meeting and exceeding a sales target.
• Driving the entire sales cycle (Prospecting / Opportunity identification / Presenting / Proposing / Objection handling
/ Winning business / Developing client relationships).
• Grow & develop account penetration and value.
• Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital & mobile activation.
• Lead by example and embody Shopmium’s values (Integrity, Customer Experience, Teamwork, Innovation &
Sustainable Growth) & participate in everyday life at Shopmium.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• EXPERIENCE: Sales success with minimum 3 years in a similar position. NOT Inside Sales. Preferable experience
in FMCG, Retail &/or Media Agencies.
• TRACK RECORD: Proven sales track record to middle / senior level decision makers.
• LITERATE: Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication.
• ORGANISED: Able to prioritise and deliver to very tight deadlines.
• DECISIVE & DELIVERY FOCUSED: Able to quickly form goals and aggressively execute against them.
• TECHNICAL: Actively interested in campaign delivery and reporting technology.
• PROBLEM-SOLVER: No challenge is too big to overcome.
• ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Nothing slips past you. You impress with your written word, presentations and proposals.
• CONFIDENT: You enjoy presenting and representing.
• ASTUTE: Ability to navigate multiple stakeholders in multiple organisations with different goals and agendas.
• RESPONSIVE: Your service levels are second to none – nothing is too much trouble for you.
• KNOWLEDGEABLE: Able to help the team navigate the landscape. You enjoy sharing your knowledge.
• TRUSTED ADVISOR: Able to advise on best practice internally and externally.
Benefits: Mobile phone allowance,
25 Days holiday pa,
Early Finish Friday once a month.
50% Private health care contribution for you and partner / dependents.
3 Days Paid time off to work for charity.
Offices with gym, showers and bike parking.
Founded in 2011 in France, Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology Inc in 2015 and successfully launched in the UK in April 2016.
Shopmium goes from strength to strength, disrupting the FMCG digital brand & shopper media space, delivering 1,000s of campaigns for FMCG brands each year.
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalised digital
coupons and ads--informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data--to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary
Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimise performance, and deliver
measurable, incremental sales for FMCG and retailer marketers.