Back-end Software Engineer
Quotient media engineering is looking for a Software Engineer who enjoys working on multiple projects, works efficiently and intelligently, and has strong communication skills. You’ll get to work on large scale web projects, create SaaS platforms, and work with new technologies.
Your Main Tasks
- Work on scaling services for our influencer marketing workflow and social listening platform, Muse
- Work with the back-end team to maintain up to date technology
- Deliver clean code using best practices and ability to write clear tests
- Work closely with product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant solutions
- 2-3 years of web application development with experience
- Experience building and integrating 3rd party APIs into a system
- Experience with writing SQL and database management
- Familiar with Agile software development lifecycle
- Java/Kotlin language is a plus
- Scala/Spark and big data experience is a plus
- Comfortable with Linux and using CLIs
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong communication skills to be able to understand business features and work with product managers on feature requirements
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.