Senior DOOH Media Trader
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a DOOH Media Trader to our growing operations team!
This role will be responsible for programmatic campaign execution, including streamlining operations, trafficking, and management of campaigns while also developing supply-side partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the entire process of trafficking programmatic Out-of-Home (OOH) campaigns, including campaign set up, pacing and margin management, reporting and analytics
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Partner with Client Success Managers to maintain and support advertiser client relationships and their campaigns
- Communicate with OOH publishers to continuously update our inventory database, launch and troubleshoot campaigns, and discover new inventory opportunities for clients
- Proactively identify improvements for automating and streamlining internal process
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years' experience in the AdTech industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and bidding mechanism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop sustainable relationships, excellent communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with great attention to details
- Passionate about technology and innovation and how it applies to the OOH industry
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.