Director, Customer Success
At Quotient, we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are looking to add a Director of Customer Success to our team!
Our Customer Success team maximizes our value and our customers value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. We are the guardians of the customer voice and experience, working cross functionally to ensure it’s easy to work with Quotient, which results in a win-win partnership with our customers. We maximize their investment and focus on organic relationship building.
As a Director of Customer Success, you will drive strategy and thought leadership as it relates to how we best service our customers. You will have the opportunity to drive change within our Go-to-Market strategy and delivery, identifying improvement opportunities and efficiencies, all while making visible impact on our long-term relationships with our customers. In this role you will develop other customer success professionals, provide guidance and mentorship to a team and be an advisor to other Go-to-Market functions as the primary customer advocate.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, enable and empower a geographically dispersed team of Customer Success professionals resulting in superior customer experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional leadership, on the coordination, development, security, and service of business opportunities that deliver against, SLAs, IOs and MSAs
- Lead the acceleration and prioritization of key customer activities, allocate workforce as necessary, and resolve conflicts in process or policy which have negative impact on the customer experience
- Partner with cross functional leadership to transform and grow the customer success organization and value to meet and expand business needs
- Define and implement the vision, planning and execution of the Customer Success function
- Select, develop, mentor, and promote CSMs in a way which provides consistency of engagement with core customers
- Influence and establish key expectations, service level agreements, and or commitments which may be unique to the specific customer opportunity with Sales counterparts
- Develop and advise on best practices in change management, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Define, drive, and demonstrate Quotient’s value for clients
What you’ll bring:
- 12+ Years of Experience (with 4-6 years of Progressive Management Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and coach team(s) on developing lasting customer relationships; act as leadership advisor to lower-level management
- Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity.
- Extensive understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence and advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.