Sr. Director of Product
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Director of Product Management to the team!
The media product team works with several different products and technologies that support the entire media process from planning and buying to content creation. As the Director of Product Management, you will work cross-functionally to drive our products forward, improve their effectiveness and identify efficiencies. This person will have the opportunity to create the vision for a newly established focus for our media products.
What you’ll do:
- Define the product vision and strategy
- Lead product planning, delivery, launch and marketing throughout the product life cycle
- Identify key benefits and value proposition of the product to drive new features
- Lead the coordination of and support product launches with Sales, Marketing, Production, and other departments
- Review and analyze data from within, marketplace, competition, etc. to better understand ecosystem and incorporate understanding in product roadmap
- Work with UX and clients to understand simplification of features
- Leading a big chunk of the effort.
- Lead efforts against automation that leverages our data, integrating it into our creative work to create products that best service brands and retailers’ objectives
- Leverage your knowledge of managed and self-service products to over some any usability, technology, or fragmentation obstacles
- Lead the integration or improvement of multiple systems and platforms and identify opportunities that call for new implementation
What you’ll bring:
- 12+ Years of Experience (with 4-6 years of Progressive Management Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in ad-tech or media products
- Experience with both managed and self-service platforms/products highly preferred
- Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and coach team(s) on developing lasting customer relationships; act as leadership advisor to lower-level management
- Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity.
- Extensive understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence and advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data
Ubimo is a SaaS location intelligence company that empowers businesses to understand and act on real-world behaviors, bridging the knowledge gap between the digital and physical worlds. Using advanced AI technologies, we combine behavioral data on over 150 million monthly active users, with the most comprehensive geographic index in the US. Ubimo’s platform enables businesses to embed strategic insights into decision-making, improving performance across Shopper Marketing, Programmatic, Publishers, Retail, and Out-of-Home. We are pioneering the location intelligence market with an original and versatile SaaS platform.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.