Performance Marketing Manager - Coupons.com
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Performance Marketing Manager to the Marketing team.
Our marketing organization provides a consistent cohesive face to the company that communicates our true value, to drive market awareness, interest and ultimately revenue. We drive industry thought-leadership and awareness, deliver sales pipeline, and equip sales while adding value to our consumers. With a focus on data-driven activities, fostering creativity and leading with customer-centricity we drive revenue by ingraining “growth” thinking throughout the organization.
As the Performance Marketing Manager, your focus will be on driving user adoption and engagement for Quotient’s consumer savings product, Coupons.com, across both the web and our mobile app. The Performance Marketing Manager will not only own the execution of the Coupons.com paid media strategy, but will also play a critical role in positioning our performance marketing channels for sustainable growth. This role will have a heavy emphasis on delivery and optimization, and will also be a key contributor in establishing our customer voice through creative testing and insights gathering.
What you’ll do:
- Own the execution of the larger Coupons.com consumer strategy across paid social, paid search, display, and affiliate.
- Stay updated on and maintain best practices across each marketing channel to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day campaign management, with emphasis on delivery, optimization, and reporting. Leverage a combination of 3rd party analytics tools and in-house data to drive efficiency within channel platforms.
- Develop audience strategy to effectively target, message, and acquire new users through paid media channels.
- Regularly report on campaign performance and flag opportunities and problems as early as possible
- Quickly react to changes in CPA, CAC, ROI, and other channel metrics
- Regularly pitch new paid opportunities that match our product’s overall KPIs
- Serve as a true subject matter expert on user acquisition for the team
- Work with product and engineering teams to launch qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests (testing everything from creative to landing page experiences)
- Work with the in-house creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns and provide data insights around creative testing
- Work with the marketing team to establish budget allocation across channels
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of professional experience in a marketing capacity. Consumer marketing (B2C) experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing performance-based digital campaigns. Experience with mobile app acquisition highly preferred.
- Passion for data required.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive results.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and the marketing industry with demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail and ability to apply consumer empathy
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.