Marketing Assistant Belgium (Dutch speaking - Internship)
DESCRIPTIF DE L'OFFRE
You’ll be a key member in both the Marketing team and Client Success Management team of Belgium, a recent developing country, based in our office in Paris. We can ensure you that your missions will be very diverse!You’ll be a key member in both the Marketing team and Client Success Management team of Belgium, a recent developing country, based in our office in Paris. We can ensure you that your missions will be very diverse!
1) User happiness & Community management
Thanks to you, our users will be happy! You’ll take responsibility for our customer service, ensuring that questions our users have are answered positively via email and other social media channels.
You work on setting, maintain & improving user satisfaction benchmarks. You will engage with users on social media channels. In addition, you will work towards engaging and working with our strong community of users online and offline.
2) Client Success managementYou’ll set up the campaigns on the app, monitor and optimise the ongoing campaigns and give and in-depth analysis of the campaign performances on the end of each campaign.
• You’ll define and implement a weekly marketing plan in line with the business goals & needs (e.g. run daily and weekly outbound communication campaigns to users, through push and email newsletters). You'll also devise and setup new CRM initiatives that can improve user retention & activation
• You'll manage Shopmium’s social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc...) daily. You'll review and continually shape our communication strategy across these platforms, to implement a plan that continues to grow our community size and reach. Advanced copywriting skills and knowledge of marketing tactics related to these platforms is essential.
Our future team member would ideally have the following:
• Fluent in Dutch & French
• A bachelor/master degree
• An analytical mind
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Be creative but rigorous
• Full of team spirit, a real team player
• Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• User of the Shopmium app is a plus ;)