Customer Success Manager
Quotient Technology is hiring a Customer Success Manager who will build strong relationships with brands to grow existing business and encourage new opportunities while delivering amazing insights that lead to better marketing, client satisfaction, and continued growth. In this role you will support our sales team to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment.
In this role you will partner with clients and internal cross-functional teams (campaign managers, sales directors, and more), acting as the face of Quotient to our clients, and the clients’ representative within Quotient. You’ll be balancing all of the core skills of a client service ninja: building relationships, showing marketing opportunities, solving problems, selling innovation, and educating clients on content marketing trends. The person in this role is able to think broadly and strategically to deliver insightful recommendations while keeping an eye on the details.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with sales leaders and clients to provide support with day to day tasks and optimizations
- Secure campaign renewals and new opportunities
- Reconcile the Bookings report vs. SFDC and report the discrepancies and adjustments with Sales Operations
- Client contact on billing related issues (Invoicing questions, billing triage, etc.)
- Manage Opportunities in SFDC
- Run reports (including custom) on campaign performance and provide insights and next steps.
- Manage the Forecast entry and administration given guidance and direction from the Sales Director
- Develop and create Annual Plans given guidance from Client and Sales Director
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience with the following: Agency or Brand background, CPG or Retail verticals, digital media knowledge and previous, proven sales support experience
- Previous consultative selling experience in Retail and Shopper Marketing, Retail and Shopper Media, Media Brand Marketing, Agency Marketing and/or outside sales experience in CPG strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of Shopper Marketing planning and program development, including key marketing and promotion initiatives
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude
- Digging into data analytics to uncover meaningful insights for your client’s business
- Creative storytelling with brand content marketing
- Inquisitive nature to go deeper and ask why
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.