Commercial Leader, Holistic Value Delivery
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results-driven commercial sales lead to focus on building winning strategies and driving integrated holistic value delivery solutions (promotion products that include: scale, targeting, continuity, and loyalty coupons) in market. In this role you will work closely with cross functional partners (sales and strategy & insights) and be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, training, and sales to drive business for Quotient’s top clients.
If you have strong understanding of the digital promotions landscape and the intersection of Retailers and CPG, then we want to talk with you! This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader who can thrive in a fun, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Develop Go-To-Market holistic value delivery strategies, including identifying market opportunities, positioning, pricing, and sales
- Partner with Quotient CPG sales directors to penetrate CPG clients within brand and shopper digital promotions
- Develop Quotients holistic value delivery solution
- Work closely across internal teams and key stakeholders to deliver solutions to market which result in repeat performance
- Manage efficacy, continuous improvement, and revenue generation
- Train sellers on solutions and material
- Lead sales cycle for established and prospective accounts. This includes securing meetings with senior-level decision-makers, developing the needs analysis, program and presentation development, and closing the sale.
- Exceed revenue goals and sales quota, growing the business year over year.
- Accurately forecast, tracking and report revenue.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of professional experience in consultative selling, in the adtech or digital promotions space with a focus on CPG
- Previous experience in product go-to-market strategy
- Winning track record of major account selling to Senior-Level decision-makers developing trust and performance-based relationships.
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of client ROI
- Superior communication skills & the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Self-directed, proactive and attention to detail
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Travel required
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.