Digital Media Specialist
Quotient Technology, Inc. is seeking talented people to help build upon our growing support team for Advertising Operations. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for you. We have high expectations of every member of our team, and we believe this standard helps us to deliver a high-level of service and support to our Media partners.
The Digital Media Specialist will work closely with the media activation team to support the pre and post-launch social media campaign process. This includes pre-launch setup, thorough QA, post-launch review and partnering with our Digital and Social Media Traders to successfully execute media campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Trafficking of desktop, mobile, video social media campaigns through native social network platforms and through a closed ecosystem platform.
- Thorough review and testing of all creatives for compliance of site specifications as well as functionality prior to campaign launch
- Pre and post-launch QA of campaign setup
- Generate and analyze campaign reports from ad servers and various business systems
- Partnering with Digital Media Traders to support various optimization strategies across campaigns post-launch
- Investigate and troubleshoot creative errors
- Identify, report on and solve impression and click discrepancies across various platforms
- Proactively identify process improvements for business systems and interdepartmental collaborations.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelors Degree or similar work experience
- Experience working across the Digital Industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and results-driven time-management skills
- Extremely organized and a love for multi-tasking
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
Nice to Have:
- 1+ years of media operations experience across trafficking and ad serving
- Experience in using Google Ad Manager, Facebook or other comparable ad-serving systems to traffic and troubleshoot digital ad campaigns
- 3rd party rich media knowledge with Sizmek, Celtra, DFA or similar solutions
- Experience with Verification and Brand Safety vendors: MOAT, IAS, DV, ComScore…etc.
- Experience interoperating in social networks
- Biddable media support experience
- Experience in working with stakeholders based out of US time zones
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws