As a key member of the Quotient (NYSE:QUOT) engineering organization, you will be a part of creating world-class software tools for our cutting-edge web products. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with high performance technical and cross functional teams in a dynamic and demanding environment.
· Supervise and lead several front-end engineering teams across multiple products.
· Train, mentor, and foster the growth of team members' careers.
· Assess and recruit new talent as necessary.
· Help drive the delivery of products and features successfully, efficiently, and with high quality.
· Collaborate with product managers, marketing leads, UX/UI designers, QA engineers, technical architects, devops, customer support, project managers and other engineering managers.
· Un-block project issues by engaging the appropriate people and teams where necessary.
· Identify risks and escalate them to stakeholders.
· Communicate regular status reports to key stakeholders.
· Degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related technical discipline.
· 5+ years of experience managing web software engineering teams.
· Experience supervising team leads and managers.
· Deep experience with web development and dealing with all aspects of the software engineering life cycle.
· Experience with presentation-layer server-side technologies and related tools and frameworks (NodeJS,Python, Django, Java a big plus).
· Ability to work with many different personalities and roles.
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with strong problem solving and communication skills.
· Proven track record for leading high-performance teams.