Product Manager (Data Platform), Quotient Technologies.
As a Product Manager at Quotient Technologies, you will be a key member of the Data Product Management team driving the definition and execution of Quotient’s core data and reporting strategy. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager of Data Products, the PM will join a talented group of product managers working on a suite of industry-changing data products.
As a key member of the product management team, this position is responsible for contributing to the strategy for new and existing Quotient data products, conducting product research and market analysis, leading the business requirements process with internal/external stakeholders, helping to define user experience design for customer-facing data products, developing and coordinating launch plans with cross functional teams, and evangelizing Quotient’s data products both internally and externally.
The right candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, and tenacious with the ability to think strategically while executing in a fast-paced environment. This role presents an outstanding opportunity to both understand the core data business of the company while being a leader in defining its future state.
- Work with a cross-functional team of business stakeholders, data analysts, product managers, and engineers to guide the definition, implementation, and release of core data products.
- Contribute to defining the Quotient data strategy and roadmap, and evangelize the plan throughout the company to all teams and levels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quotient’s technology stack and data platform, both to understand current processes and also to challenge the status quo and look for areas of improvement.
- Manage and refine short-term and long-term data product strategy, product plans and use cases.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders on project statuses, item prioritization, tradeoffs, and risks/issues.
- Minimum 5+ years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on data, business intelligence and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into product requirements.
- “Full stack” data experience from source to insights; understanding of API, ETL, and/or BI technologies a strong plus.
- Strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast, start-up atmosphere.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Extensive experience in developing and validating product strategy plans, defining product requirements and managing products for a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
- Ability to work well across the organization with a strong appreciation for product development and technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.