Client Success Specialist
The Client Success Specialist works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure end-to-end flawless execution of campaigns on behalf of Quotient’s clients. The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for operational excellence, the facilitation of Quotient’s technology into campaigns, solutions for optimal campaign performance and driving strategic campaign results. In addition, this role is responsible for the day-to-day relationships with clients, agencies and interdepartmental teams. Successful candidates will be curious, self-motivated and driven to deliver operational excellence and dedicated to world class customer service.
This position reports to a Regional Client Success Manager and is an individual contributor role.
- Exhibit exceptional customer serviceand collaboration skills.
- Use data, historical insights and account knowledge to assist sales in campaign development.
- Lead end-to-endoperational relationships with assigned sales team, client(s) and agencies.
- Manage new campaign launches and develop and maintain campaign calendars and tasks.
- Assist client with onboarding, technical execution, program implementation, and first-tier technical troubleshooting.
- Assess client profitability using tangible and non-tangible metrics to increase efficiency.
- Using Quotient’s proprietary analytics platform, provide alerts and other reporting to clients advising them of campaign performance.
- Provide strategic optimizationrecommendations to meet client's marketing objectives.
- Ensure and maintainoverall campaign quality.
- Provide operational consultative best practicesand recommendations to Clients, Sales and Production teams.
- Ability to evaluate processes and continually seek improvement ideas.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Regional Client Success Manager and/or Director of Client Success.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Campaign Management, Account Management or Customer Service/Client Services - dealing directly with internal business teams, clients and Sales Executives.
- Superior written and verbal communication and the ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in-person (as needed) with remote colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong client partnerships.
- Analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data and reports.
- Must have technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and Internet browser tools.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills including an outstanding ability to work independently and multi-task while operating in an environment of frequently changing priorities and successfully managing the demands of a quickly growing workforce.
- Proven ability to problem solve issues through first tier-troubleshooting, manage issues through resolution and apply learnings to future situations.
- Online marketing and advertising experience is highly desirable (but not required).