Quotient is growing and looking for a business-minded and self-motivated individual to join our Legal team in the role of Contract Manager. You will work with Procurement, Sales, Finance, and other internal business clients at Quotient. The ability to influence and persuade is a key success factor. The successful candidate will have good judgement and be agile-minded, strategic, proactive, a direct communicator, highly organized and able to thrive in a fast paced, complex environment.
You will report to the Associate General Counsel, Commercial Transactions. This position will be located in our San Francisco or Mountain View office.
What you will do
Frame, draft and negotiate standard agreements, including NDAs, SaaS, maintenance and professional services and partner agreements under attorneys’ supervision.
Facilitate and deliver all aspects of the contract process. This would include contracts management application and other business applications, contract generation, non-standard term approval and contract signature and close.
Assist in contract administration such as contract process improvement, and contract management tool maintenance, tracking and reporting.
Interpret and assess our own and 3rd party agreements and quickly identify the issues that need either a business or legal decision.
Support and take ownership for the completion of signed commercial agreements.
Engage with internal compliance and data security teams as needed.
Take a continuous improvement view of our Legal team and the business. In particular identify amendments to templates and new templates or clauses as required.
Assist with other legal projects as needed.
Experience you’ll bring
- 5+ years as a paralegal or similar function.
- 2+ years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial sales agreements.
- A proven understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable contract legal principles.
- Ability to work on diverse contractual issues simultaneously.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and contracts management system.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Successfully work with and facilitate cross functional reviews with a collaborative approach.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to ensure that all deadlines are met on time.
- Be persuasive while ensuring a positive customer and/or partner experience.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads—informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.