Quotient is seeking an individual who possesses a unique balance of technical depth in addition to strong interpersonal skills to partner with some of the world’s largest retailers and brands integrating our platform services. As a Solution Architect you must demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, create technical requirements aligned to partner objectives, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, as well as deliver results.
This position will serve as a Subject Matter Expert with an in-depth understanding of solution design, business functionality, data and process flows, and integration with complementary industry segment applications. The ideal candidate will be relationship focused and an accomplished technical integration specialist with extensive experience in the Retail industry. As an associate in the Operations team, the Solution Architect will work closely with Partners and Internal teams to produce scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address industry and partner needs.
- Work directly with Retailers to plan and execute integrating a cloud-based retail platform
- Document requirements for platform implementation including architecture diagrams, sequence diagrams, api implementation documents and other relevant documentation
- Transfer requirements to development and foster implementation to project completion
- Develop and manage integration plan; identify and mitigate risks and issues throughout integration
- Work with customers, partners, and sales teams to develop solution requirements
- Actively support pre-sales teams by participating in key account activities, including account qualification, presenting technical solution overviews, and the resulting sales activities
- Effectively articulate the solution value propositions through being a subject matter expert on our next-gen platform and the retail technology industry
- Participate in Solution Management and Engineering meetings to share feedback from retailers and partners on the solution
- Construct and support solution collateral and training materials for Quotient Sales and Product management teams for effective knowledge transfer
- Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Retail Technology Consulting, Marketing Software Implementation, and/or Retail Integration Specialist
- Strong software development or engineering background preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in deploying or implementing solutions
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented
- Customer and Vendor Relationship and Selling Skills
- Business Knowledge and Retail Acumen
- Collaboration and Relationship Building, Project Management, and Facilitation
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making Knowledge of solutions for retail solution for loyalty marketing, CRM, ecommerce, marketing, guided selling, and/or other retail systems desirable
- Proven record successfully implementing solution plans and/or programs
- Technical Knowledge – has demonstrated ability to work with software developers, Product Managers and Sales to make decisions on technical program deliverables
- Has a good understanding of the integration of enterprise and store systems; ideal candidate has worked with large marketing platforms and big data
Occasional travel required.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.