Inside Sales Representative
Quotient Technology is growing quickly and looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our newly formed Inside Sales group. This position will afford the right candidate the opportunity to play a formative role in an important evolution of Quotient’s sales organization. The Inside Sales Representative will take ownership of a group of accounts that have been identified for their growth potential, both in terms of their relationship with Quotient and their brand expansion. This individual will proactively engage these accounts to grow their business with Quotient, while also working to bring new CPG brands into our network.
This is a quota-carrying role, primarily responsible for driving new revenue and ongoing partnerships from CPG clients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, build, sustain, and grow your own book of business within Quotient’s Inside Sales group
- Execute strategic outbound outreach campaigns and proactively cover your target account base ensuring frequent contact with prospects
- Effectively communicate Quotient’s solutions and value propositions to prospects who may yet be unfamiliar with them leading to demand for Quotient’s solutions
- Diligently respond to inbound inquiries from multiple channels, servicing client needs efficiently and effectively, and educating new clients on Quotient’s broader solution set
- Tailor presentations and proposals to meet the varied needs of your client base
- Manage your pipeline with precision, accurately forecast revenue to management, and consistently develop strategies to grow your business
- Negotiate and finalize sales orders and accurately enter client orders into Quotient’s systems
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure the success of campaigns
- Collect the results of campaigns and communicate them clearly to clients, offering insights and ideas on what can improved upon in future campaigns
- Consistently monitor market trends and educate yourself on industry best practices to offer valuable perspective to your clients
- Crush your quota!!
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2-4 years of successful selling experience in promotions, advertising, digital media, CPG, retail, technology or similar industries preferred
- Genuine passion for the sales discipline and for helping your clients succeed
- Collaborative, team-based attitude
- Relentless drive to learn and improve
- Ability, or better yet, desire, to thrive in a fast-moving, ever-evolving environment
- Proficiency with office applications like MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Familiarity with CRM systems and modern selling technologies – Salesforce preferred
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.