Marketing Executive Belgium
Do you want to kick-start your career and have an adventure at the same time?
You have the right to work in the European Union?
How about joining a fast-growing mobile app in Europe that is part of a United States NYSE-listed business?
Shopmium, a Quotient brand is looking for a smart and ambitious individual to join our Belgian team and help build our consumer profile and brand.
We’ve been exciting millions of users in France, the UK and Belgium with the savings and incentives to try new products as part of their supermarket shop. Our advertisers are all household names, like SC Johnson, Heineken, Nestle & Pepsico and we are passionate about helping these brands connect, engage and activate consumers through mobile to influence sales in-store.
Please apply HERE!
Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
You’ll be a key member in both the Marketing team and Client Success Management team of Belgium, a recent developing country, based in our office in Paris. We can ensure you that your missions will be very diverse!
1) User happiness & Community management
Thanks to you, our users will be happy! You’ll take responsibility for our customer service, ensuring that questions our users have are answered positively via email and other social media channels. You work on setting, maintain & improving user satisfaction benchmarks. You will engage with users on social media channels. In addition, you will work towards engaging and working with our strong community of users online and offline.
2) Client Success management
You’ll set up the campaigns on the app, monitor and optimise the ongoing campaigns and give and in-depth analysis of the campaign performances on the end of each campaign.
- You’ll define and implement a weekly marketing plan in line with the business goals & needs (e.g. run daily and weekly outbound communication campaigns to users, through push and email newsletters). You'll also devise and setup new CRM initiatives that can improve user retention & activation.
- You'll manage Shopmium’s social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc...) daily. You'll review and continually shape our communication strategy across these platforms, to implement a plan that continues to grow our community size and reach. Advanced copywriting skills and knowledge of marketing tactics related to these platforms is essential.
- A unique experience of working in an innovating start-up
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- Meal vouchers
- Reimbursement of public transport (50%)
- Regular team events
- Our clients often send us samples of the products on offer on the app ;)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our future team member would ideally have the following:
- Fluent in Dutch & French
- A bachelor / master degree
- An analytical mind
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Be creative but rigorous
- Full of team spirit, a real team player
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- User of the Shopmium app is a plus ;)
Location Paris, France
Interview with Marketing Managers